Minor Achievements Learning Center specializes in private therapy or small group classes for infants, toddlers, preschool, and school-age children. Located in lovely Tarpon Springs, highly qualified professionals provide a whole-child approach to language, social skills, movement and fun. Come join us! Together we can build foundations to learn and grow.
- Communication Gym – Practice your Social Language Skills; Tuesdays at 4:30 – 5:30 PM
- Literacy Fun with Lively Letters – Early reading skills with SLP; Thursdays 3:30-4:30 PM
- Adventures in Reading – Reading Comprehension and Narration; Thursdays 4:30-5:30 PM
- Social Garden Club – Social Language with SLP; Saturdays at 9:30 – 11:00 AM (starting Feb 8)
- Kids Workshops – Focus on Executive Functioning Skills; Mondays 4:45-5:45 (3-5 grade)
- Private Therapy Sessions – Schedule with Therapists
- AAC Consultation Services – Improve communication opportunities in the home. Schedule with Therapist.
Social interaction plays a fundamental role in a child’s development. We meet your child at their level with play-based and social learning opportunities for greater outcomes.