Minor Achievements Learning Center specializes in private therapy or small group classes for infants, toddlers, preschool, and school-age children. Located in lovely Tarpon Springs, highly qualified professionals provide a whole-child approach to language, social skills, movement and fun. Come join us! Together we can build foundations to learn and grow.
- Kids Workshops – Focus on Executive Functioning Skills Tuesdays 3:30 – 4:30 PM (starting Feb 5)
- Communication Gym – Practice your Social Skills Tuesdays at 4:45 – 5:45 PM (starting Jan 22)
- Social Garden Club – Saturdays at 9:30 – 11:00 AM (starting Feb 16)
- Private Therapy Sessions – Schedule with Therapists
- AAC Consultation Services – Improve communication opportunities in the home. Schedule with Therapist.
Social interaction plays a fundamental role in a child’s development. We meet your child at their level with play-based and social learning opportunities for greater outcomes.
- Creative Campers: (Social Skills) ages 4-9; June 3-7
- Camp Imagination: (Cognitive thinking) ages 4-9; June 10-14
- Talking Tools: (Communication) ages 4-9; June 17-21
- Fine Motor Fun: (Handwriting) ages 4-9; June 24-28
- Kindergarten Boot Camp: (Curriculum) ages 4-7; July 8-12
- Camp Focus & Friendship: (Executive Thinking & Social) ages 4-9; July 15-19
- Fundamentals for School Success: (Executive Thinking & Social) ages 12-17; July 22-26