Camp Focus & Friendship
July 15th – 19th
Camp Focus & Friendship gives a fun week full of movement games and goal-oriented activities while improving peer relationships and social skills. Led by an occupational therapist and social worker, this class will promote skills in critical thinking, attention and focus, motor planning, and organization.
- Led by an occupational therapist and social worker
- Activities to improve executive functioning skills that are critical for cognitive, social, and psychological development..
- Multi-modality and sensory experiences
- Build friendships and improve social skills
- Meets VPK SIS criteria
- Cost: $180 per week per student
Want more information? Send us a message or call (727) 234-0924