Sensory Art Camp focuses on the process and exploration of art through sensory experiences – while promoting language, motor, and cognitive thinking skills along the way. Students will enjoy playing with scents, sounds, textures, and colors. Plan to get messy and have fun!
- Led by a speech and language pathologist and a special education teacher
- Multi-modality and sensory experiences
- Creative exploration and problem solving skills
- Promotes language development in play
- Cost: $150 per week per student
Want more information? Send us a message or call (727) 234-0924