Summer Olympics! (Gross Motor Development)
June 29th – July 3rd, 2020: Morning Session 9:00 – 11:30AM
Summer Olympics Camp is a great week full of movement games and targeted activities to integrate motor planning and large muscle movements. Led by an occupational therapist, this class will promote skills to improve coordination, balance, core strength, and motor planning. Learn more.
- Led by an occupational therapist and teacher
- Motor Development instruction to improve large muscle movement, balance, and coordination.
- Multi-modality and sensory experiences
- Brain Gym and Motor skills embedded in activities
- Meets VPK SIS criteria
- Cost: $200 per week per student
Want more information? Send us a message or call (727) 234-0924