June 17th – 21st
Talking Tools (What is AAC?): This class offers introductory to advanced instruction in learning language skills through verbal, visual, and alternative communication (ie: speech generated devices).
Use the tools to build language with stories, games, art projects, and cooking fun! Led by a speech and language pathologist and an assistive technology professional, this class offers core-word based instruction for language and/or AAC for children with moderate to severe language delays.
- Led by two speech and language pathologists
- Designed for children with moderate to severe language delays
- Core word based instruction for language
- Language instruction embedded through stories, art projects, group games, cooking, and free play
- AAC instruction using devices the children already have
- Meets VPK SIS Criteria
- Cost: $180 per week per student
Want more information? Send us a message or call (727) 234-0924